[Coco] Re: Mac OS X Mocha Followup

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Thu Jan 1 19:00:06 EST 2004

Torsten Dittel wrote:
> Hi Brad,
> I really enjoyed that "Artifacts" and "Sound" buttons on the main
> screen, those where the features I actually used while emulating
> (besides the mouse/keyboard selector). Just my 0.02€
>
> Torsten

Hi Torsten,

I knew it! I sort of liked them there too - especially the artifacting.
I tried a control bar that was twice as wide for two rows of components
- it was ugly. Any suggestions are welcome.

I do like that the joystick button and the other options are now more
clearly labeled. Intuitive software is a good thing.

Brad