[Coco] nitros9 download

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 1 18:34:13 EST 2004

On Thursday 01 January 2004 15:51, peak at mail.polarcomm.com wrote:
>Does anyone know why I keep having trouble downloading
>nitros9 from www.nitros9.org??
>The dwonload window comes up and starts but it stops before
>download is complete!
>Eric

Looks like you've got something foobar on your system Eric.  I just
grabbed it again, and since the download is going on while I'm
selecting where it goes, and I have dsl, that 224k is less than the 3
seconds it took me to steer the download to.  So all I saw was a
blink.  Using mozilla of course, on a linux box.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M