[Coco] Re: Weather

William Astle lost at l-w.net
Fri Jan 30 05:16:03 EST 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Torsten Dittel wrote:

> Had to look that one up (didn't know the guy before ;-)): "Albert
> Clipper: low pressure area from Alberta Canada – rising counter
> clockwise circulating air"

Being one of those schmucks likving in southern Alberta, I find Mr.
Clipper interesting. Generally, when the eastern folks are getting
clobbered by him, we schmucks had some warmer weather a short time before
in the form of a chinook. This last one, though, didn't last long enough
to scour the cold out of my neck of the woods.

--
William Astle
finger lost at l-w.net for further information

Geek Code V3.12: GCS/M/S d- s+:+ !a C++ UL++++$ P++ L+++ !E W++ !N w--- !O
!M PS PE V-- Y+ PGP t+@ 5++ X !R tv+@ b+++@ !DI D? G e++ h+ y?