[CoCo] Exhibitors needed

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sat Jan 24 23:03:23 EST 2004

All righty, then.
We have the dates.
We have the location.
We have the times (approximate...but who ever follows a schedule?).
We have Technology.
We have the Youthful Spirit.
All we need now are the people!!!!!!!!
The Exhibitor's Contract is attached.

If you are interested in supporting the Fest as an Exhibitor, please open
the attachment and fill it out.  It is a Word Document.  Complete it with
Word, or print it out and send it in, snail mail...(silly me...you would
have to snail mail it anyway...the deposit!!!...heh, heh)  and get your
name on the list of this year's FEST! Exhibitors.
Time is passing...don't let this pass you by.

Want more information?  Email me or call 847-428-3576 after 7:PM CST   If
I'm not home, leave a name and number or Email me.

Tony Podraza, Secretary; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the "BAKER'S DOZEN" Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
May, 15th & 16th 2004--Same Familiar Place
Best Western Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside