[Coco] Re: CoCo Fest T-Shirts

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Jan 20 22:41:53 EST 2004

I was doing some cleaning in the garage and came across a box with three
CoCoFest T-shirts -- new ones (as far as I can tell/remember). 1994 and
1995 Chicago (both X-Large), and a 1995 Atlanta (Large). If anyone is
interested in them (I have enough memorabilia) let me know. They're
available to the first person who wants to pay around $10 (in the US)
shipping and handling (for all three).

--
Frank Swygert -- Gulfport, MS
Publisher, "American Independent Magazine" (AIM)