[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo2 available in Calgary, Alberta

masterwolf49 masterwolf49 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 18 17:08:44 EST 2004

I joined this group to find a good home for my CoCo2.

It was in good working order the last time I used it although it has
not been turned on for years. It has had the memory expansion and
comes with lots of games and programs (on cassettes, some with
booklets), joysticks, two cassette players and all the cabling that I
got with the unit. It is in the original maufacture's box, including
the styrofoam and dust cover. Cosmetically it is perfect.

If anyone is interested in this setup please post a message here or e-
mail me at masterwolf49 at yahoo.ca

As per the subject line of this post I am in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks,

Allan Webner

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: