[Coco] disassembling

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Jan 14 16:38:09 EST 2004

Is there much disassembling going on today?  I've had a request or two for
adding a disassembler mode to Portal-9.  It sounds interesting enough that
we could take one of the many CoCo .rom files or .bin files and turn them
back into source code that is ready to be reassembled.

If I add this mode, it would work by taking a preloaded binary file and
then converting it into another edit window as CCASM source code.  I think
a panel of switches should be available so the user can quickly toggle some
modes, change a few params, then do it again until the source code is
workable, cutting down on how much manual editing will be required, if any.

Any suggestions?