[Coco] Question about Delphi's CoCo Sig (1980's)

Perry M Dueck pmdueck at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 11 21:30:08 EST 2004

Hi all,

Back in the day during the 1980's, while flipping through The Rainbow
Magazine, I always read the Dephi Bureau reports on the CoCo Sig related
information. Of course, back then I didn't own a modem, and even if I would
have owned one, I could not afford to get an account and sign up for Delphi
(I was a teenager back then with little income, could barely afford the
CoCo hardware).  :)

Anyways, I was just wondering if there was any way to access all the posts
to the CoCo Sig on Delphi that were made back then and up until it's demise
(or maybe it's still there and functioning???).

Are those posts archived someplace, or would one need an account with
Delphi (if it even still exists?).

best regards, Perry