[Coco] DNS to enter CoCo BBS now required

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Sun Jan 11 15:42:10 EST 2004

For all of you using my CoCo BBS, the CoCo Connection (and thanks, was
surprised to see all the activity pick up in the past few months), you MUST
now enter cocobbs.staticcling.org through your telenet program to enter into
the BBS, as my old IP address has finally not been reissued to me (I had it
for several months and it was a Dynamic IP!), I think my ISP is finally
starting to become normal in these regards so my actual IP address may
change, but cocobbs.staticcling.org will always be there. I have an
autoupdater on my server that will change the IP assigned to that DNS
whenever it does change, so the CoCo BBS should be up about 98% of the time
(the other 2% due to internet outtages and the moment that my IP number
changes before my updater does).  Enjoy all, glad to see the activity there!

-Chris Spry.