[Coco] First of Docs for NitrOS-9

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Jan 8 23:58:16 EST 2004

Folks,

I've started the process of getting the NitrOS-9 docs up to date.  I
have decided to start from the actual OS-9 Level Two manuals instead of
the OS-9 Level One Microware manuals that were in docbook format.

You can find the "Getting Started With NitrOS-9" manual at
http://www.cloud9tech.com/~boisy/gettingstarted.pdf

I spent most of the day getting this file right, making diagrams,
setting styles, etc.

As soon as this is settled, I may ask some of the volunteers to set up
the other manuals (Technical Reference, Commands), using this manual as
a template.

Comments, please.