[Coco] Telewriter 64 Recovery

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Thu Jan 8 21:43:06 EST 2004

Hello,

I found my old copy of Telewriter 64 along with cassettes of some stuff
I wrote with it back in the good old days.

I've been trying to get the program onto my PC so I can run it in an
emulator. In the past, I've used David Keil's coco emulator to read in
wav files created from cassette. This works fine on programs of my own
but it seems a little picky on commercial tapes (perhaps tape speed
differences).

Is there another way to convert cassettes into emulator friendly .cas
files? Don't you need an original soundblaster card to use Jeff
Vavasour's utilities?

Thanks,

Brad Grier
http://members.cox.net/javacoco/