[Coco] bit.listserv.coco CoCo Lists

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 4 04:45:58 EST 2004

Hi,

A few weeks ago I asked the list owner to break the link, the person that
repaired the bridge between the two a couple of years ago. (10/17/2001)

I got no response, and nothing happened.

I think that it is time to actually contact Princeton, the list owner being
so long gone from Princeton that he is / was not a valid list owner. List
owners must be connected with Princeton.

If Princeton just deletes the list, not a problem as we are gone.

If anyone wishes to join a subcommittee to discuss what to say to Princeton
and how, e-mail me.

I have done some research already and found that the manuals for the
listserv are on line and that Princeton is running the current version.

I have not studied it in detail, but there are so many options and
capabilities that we may be able to make some changes to help.

Princeton just might accept one of us as a new list owner or at least
appoint one that we can exchange messages with.

I think that we should have only one person sending messages and send them
to just one person.

--
Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>

news:NoEmail-0201041004260001 at h24-77-190-53.wp.shawcable.net...