[Coco] Re: Me, too, also, ...

Lawrence Weeks dev at anabasis.net
Wed Feb 25 21:12:02 EST 2004

Once upon a time (Wed Feb 25), Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> I've been a PayPal user since July 2000 and en eBay user since
> September 1997 -- back when it was called AuctionWeb.

Do you recall how eBay used to let us leave comments on auctions,
regardless of whether we bid? Often used to warn people that an item
was overpriced, or described wrong, before they bid. I mentioned that
to another long time ebay user, and he didn't recall it. I miss that,
there are lots of times I'd like to be able to warn people away,
but there is no facility now. It's something ripe for abuse, though.

Larry
Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks at anabasis.net
Anabasis Consulting Ltd