[Coco] Me, too, also, ...

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Feb 25 01:38:32 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <smostrom at mn.rr.com>

> If one isn't careful, it is pretty easy to "prove" anything using
Google hits.  I agree with Alex above.  I love it and use it all the
time, but if you've had a bad experience that is PayPal's fault, not
your own fault, then use another method, if one is offered.

Oooh! I could not agree less. I know more than a few people who have
had rotten experiences with PayPal, including me. One nasty trick of
PayPal is to say that if you got an empty box from the seller then
your complaint is not about delivery but about quality and they will
not get involved.

They will try anything to get out of having to do a refund, but will
not hesitate to suck out your bank account if they feel the need. See
http://www.paypalsucks.com/ for more.