[Coco] What other Manuals, etc. need to be converted?

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Tue Feb 24 19:54:14 EST 2004

Hi,

Dean Leiber wrote:

>>> If we concentrate on just moving the files, "LHAing" up and
>>> un compressing as needed then it is not too much work and would be best
>>> done by one person. The big part is deciding where each file needs to
>>> be.
>>
>> Well, I'm willing to help with the organizing;Do you have some sort of
>> list or something which I could edit, etc. to help categorize? Maybe I
>> could do some of the descriptions or something...
>>

>> Dean

The first step is one that I do not have a sense of the membership as to
what to do.

Take a look at RTSI, the *RSDOS\incoming* directory. Look inside of the
zips, lha and so on.

This subject has come up before and the positions are well defined. Rather
than a restating of the various positions I suggest a Yahoo Poll first.

That way others besides the major posters will have a say in what direction
to go. I believe the polls are anonymous. Yes, many members are not
subscribed to Yahoo. Perhaps another method can be found for the rest.

Voters are *strongly suggested* that they actually _look at the files_.

a) Delete Files b) Move the rest of the other files leaving *"SOME"* right
where they are now c) Move all files and put them in descriptive dir's. d)
Punt

Choice "d" has been the one taken before by me and others so far.

Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>