[Coco] What other Manuals, etc. need to be converted?

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Fri Feb 20 16:12:53 EST 2004

>I never have been happy with RTSI's lack of _just about any_ organization. I
>keep saying that no more use will occur if the organization was improved.

Yes, it should be sorted out. The only way I realistically see that
happening is if someone organizes all the files (after they've downloaded
them), burn them to CD and send it to the folks at rtsi to just do a
wholesale replace of whats already there. The OS-9 stuff isn't as bad as
the RSDOS stuff, which is harder to figure out what some of the files are.

Any volunteers? It would be convenient to have before the next CoCofest,
but its alot of work. And a whole lot of stuff isn't even up there (i.e.
Ar 1.4, Ar 1.5, LZH) and that's what I can name off the top of my head.
At the moment I'm busy with the manuals, so I can't really even start on
the files.

>If there had been any indicated use of the manuals, I was going to do more.
>Loud Silence.

Well, I'm guessing the current interest might be because more people are
playing with the emulators and its conveneient to have a set of manuals
just a click away. Well, I appreciate you doing the last lot tho. Just
think, I saved you from having to do the rest ;-). Any chance you could
do the MOTDs from the original OS9UG? I sent all the bellingham/UG stuff
on CD to Dennis the other day, so they should probably be up in the next
week or so.

Dean