OT: Email services, WAS Re: [Coco] Bounces

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Feb 20 10:04:51 EST 2004

Hi All:

The hosting company where I have my email service is
getting hit wiht Directory Harvesting Attacks on a regular
basis and during the day, it is impossible to get to my
mail.  They are a small company, so resources are thin.
 Can anyone recommend a good hosting company for email
services only?
I prefer that they have Postini mail filtering.

Jim

PS: Tried search with Google for email services, but way
too much stuff to wade through.