[Coco] Puppo XT Keyboard Adapter

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 16:52:26 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/19/04 4:27:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
idezilla at yahoo.com writes:

> I need any info on this device.
>  I have one, it works great.

So does mine, though the original cast-iron Eagle keyboard (not quite a stock
PC job, not compatible) is getting a little flaky.

>  My main peeve is that it always
>  goes through the "menu" every
>  time the Coco gets powered-up.

Mine goes thru the menu every time too, but there's a way to set the default
after a few seconds of waiting for a key hit.  Mine is set to default to run
OS9-L2.  No I don't remember how to set the default, but I *might* find the
manual (right....).

>  I have the ROM dumped out and am
>  going through the code to try
>  and find out how to get past the
>  "menu".

Well you probably can, though you might just want to set the default.
Good luck, Mike K.