[Coco] What other Manuals, etc. need to be converted?

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Feb 18 21:55:15 EST 2004

Hi,

On RTSI of course.

You want OS-9 Disks, Manuals like the L-II and C, look in "RSDOS\ incoming
".

There is a treasure trove of OS-9 stuff there.

Why not "OS-9\ Incoming "?

I want to be careful as one of our current super workers put his stuff in
RSDOS.

It probably started by much of the CoCo stuff that was going round and round
on "alt.binaries.emulators.misc" got placed in there.

There was some OS-9 Stuff included with the RSDOS files. The uploader I
suspect had _NO_ knowledge of OS-9 at all.

So with some OS-9 there, more was added and I put the manuals there. Note:
By that time the last RTSI helper resigned and was never replaced. See just
below.

I never have been happy with RTSI's lack of _just about any_ organization. I
keep saying that no more use will occur if the organization was improved.

If there had been any indicated use of the manuals, I was going to do more.
Loud Silence.