[Coco] Interbank Incident

Donald Cathcart dcathcart at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 17 07:08:01 EST 2004

In the same thought, I think it says volumes if you are still trying to
solve a game years after first playing it. Talk about staying power!!

Who can forget Leisure Suit Larry? Let's hope that the latest installment
has all the original charm!

And, of course, Space Quest!!!! Probably the funnest of all the Quest
series! Man, makes me yearn for the golden days of computer gaming.

Don