[Coco] Princeton Log Status

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Mon Feb 16 04:00:40 EST 2004

Hi,

If you wish Dennis, I can burn a CD with more Logs from 1991 to 1998 with
some / much missing and send it to you. (Address?) I have only a 56K
connection.

762 Files ~ 30 Mb Same format as the ones Neil has.

I believe that at least one other person has some more logs.

I suspect that just one CD could hold all the logs, with the SPAM removed
of course.

I would be willing to build a database if I received a copy. The format
probably being HTML, but I am open to other ways to make data available for
others.

The original format would be Borland / Coral "Paradox" which may not be a
good format for anyone else.