[Coco] BUG Disks revisted

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu Feb 12 02:12:41 EST 2004

OK all,

I've uploaded the BUG disks again, except this time as Zip archives (2
DSK images to an archive.) Apparently the problem was the upload and not
the images themselves (Rodney Hamilton checked a few I sent him), so lets
hope they went better this time. I also put a small txt file saying which
disks are in which archive (yes I am working on the list of files on each
disk..its just alot of stuff to type in ).  Sorry for the inconvenience
about the corrupted images.

Dean

This time I even remembered to send Dennis a note that I uploaded new
files! ;-)