[Coco] Build a list of ISP's that carry UseNet Bit.Listserv.CoCo NewsGroup Was - Re: Spam gone? Gateway gone?

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 7 16:45:41 EST 2004

Hi,

Yes it may be true that UseNet *Bit.Listserv.CoCo* NewsGroup may
disappear, due to someone doing something that was without support from
others and so far is refusing to identify themselves. *eg*

And as usual Murphy is watching very closely so that it is impossible to
identify who did what and prevent the entire story from being told to the
people in charge, who may also doing things very unprofessional.

In any event, if UseNet *"Bit.Listserv.CoCo"* NewsGroup is to be shut down,
messages would have to be sent to each ISP or placed where they all read
messages. It might be possible that ISP's can ignore the request to shut
down, and or place messages in a public place that all can read and comment.

There is a method to add a newsgroups, is there a method other than
individual ISP's noting no traffic or all SPAM to close a newsgroups.

It is very late, but I would like to build a list of places that UseNet
*"Bit.Listserv.CoCo"* NewsGroup can be read.

Please add yours and reply to this and later messages. I will try and check
all the places that our Wonderful CoCo has members and merge the lists.

--
Stephen H. Fischer

news.west.earthlink.net
news.east.earthlink.net