[Coco] Gal Logic

peak at mail.polarcomm.com peak at mail.polarcomm.com
Sat Feb 7 15:23:05 EST 2004

Mark
I plan to use OPAL Jr. software with a homebuilt GAL blaster
because I am a cheapskate and because of the fun and the
learning experience. If possible I would like to put the
clock generator into the same GAL chip with an address
decoder for a Mini-Coco. Will all of this fit into a 22V10 or
do I need a larger chip?
Eric