[Coco] Re: It's been awfully quite?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Feb 7 10:01:08 EST 2004

James:

Torsten has a good point, it looks like we've jsut lost
one list, so I am not going to say that we move off this
list in favor of AIM, YIM, or any IM for that matter.  I'm
am suggesting though that instant messengers could be use
at times for CoConuts to just chat socially or one on one.
 It would realy be neat to be able to chat with those
attending the Fest.

Jim