[Coco] OS-9 Newletter Finished

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 12:01:21 EST 2004

jimcox at miba51.com wrote:

<snip>

> I wish I new of their existance back when they were active.  Seattle
> is bout 90 miles South of Bellingham.
>
> Jim

I'm surprised you didn't, Jim.  They all seemed to be very active
groups.  I got to meet many of the Port o' CoCo group during a visit out
there.  We spent a day together scrounging at a swap meet,  Boeing's
surplus warehouse, and a Tandy super store of some kind down around
Kent.  They taught me how to crawl around under the tables at swap meets
to find the REAL bargains.  LOL. Terry Laraway would buy everything in
sight and store it in his house.  He had full rooms and even kitchen
cabinets full of CoCo stuff.  Penny must have made him clean it up, but
I'll bet he has it stored somewhere.  Maybe we all should contact him
and remind him that there is money to be made still in the CoCo world
and to dig it out.  Even better, since you live across the Sound from
him, contact him personally and find out what he done with it all.

Griz