[Coco] Re: Thanks for the Princeton Bit.Listserv.CoCo Mail

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 23:06:15 EST 2004

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 19:21, Neil Morrison wrote:
[...]
>> How much trouble is it to subscribe to yahoo?

>Regards,
>
>Neil
>
> http://coco_docs.tripod.com/
>
> http://mymc10.tripod.com/

> http://groups.msn.com/CocoDocs

Ok, I've done all the things in the first link, such that I should be
getting yahoo sent mail in my verizon.net mailbox.

Unforch, none of the above links would appear to give me the pop3 name
of the yahoo mail server, and it obviously is not mail.yahoo.com,
that times out.  So what is the FQDN of their server?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)