[Coco] OS-9 Newletter Finished

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 12:51:26 EST 2004

Dean Leiber wrote:

>Okay...I've finished converting all the OS-9 Newsletter (Bellingham OS-9
>UG) to PDFs (bookmarks and everything!) However its in the 100MB
>Category, so now I've got to see how to upload all this. (and where.)
>Also...Does anyone see a need to have the indivdual pages as TIFFs as
>well, or are the PDFs enough?
>

>Dean

Dean,   Thank you for accomplishing what must have been a laborious
task.  No disrespect to our Chicago, Atlanta, or other bretheren, but
for hacking, and recording the hacks, no one did it like the  people in
the four user groups of western Washington.  Then they combined it all
in the OS-9 Newsletter.  I didn't know of their existance until near the
end, but thanks to Terry Laraway, I had an opportunity gather a few
valuable ones.  Now, thanks to you, they will all be available.

Griz