[Coco] Any problem with connecting 2 floppies to one power supply?

Bruce Calkins bcalkins at disaster-relief.net
Mon Feb 2 07:20:24 EST 2004

I have a reference book giving capacities for model numbers.  TEAC used the
FD-55(W/letter code) for drives from 180k to 1.2 meg.  Send me the letters
and I can match it up.  1.2 meg drives won't work with the stock CoCo
controller,  720k drives work with some "adjustments",  180k are hardly
worth the bother.  TEAC FD-55, B, BR, BV & E should work O.K.  The FD-55 FR
&FV, 720k drives are desired by some CoCoNuts.

Bruce W.