[Coco] [Color Computer] Assbembly Language???

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 17:46:57 EST 2004

On Sunday 01 February 2004 04:35 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> TRS-80 Assbembly Language eBay Item number: 2783188579
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2783188579
>
> I always wondered why I kept doing it wrong!! Should have used an
> assbembler.

You would have probably gone blind or something.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our
homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is
simply a racket.                Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, 1933