[Coco] BUG Disks

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Feb 1 03:39:38 EST 2004

>From: "Bruce Calkins" <bcalkins at disaster-relief.net>
>Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:34:12 -0500

>I noted a blurb somewhere on RTSI about incoming files not being immediately
>available.  I'm guessing they are checked for viruses and perhaps pertinence
>too.

Send email to arb at rtsi.com telling him what what files are
and where in the tree they should be stored.  RTSI's incoming
directories are write-only.  Or, as the rtsi MOTD says when you open
an ftp link to them:

 All uploads to incoming are read-only.
 To upload a file to the RTSI server please email arb at rtsi.com with a
 description of the file to be uploaded and a file size.
 Once the file has been uploaded and verified then it will be moved to
 the
 proper directory for public download.

I've uploaded stuff to RTSI, and arb usually handles this within a
very short period.

>Bruce W.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org