[Coco] getting files on a virtual disk

Bonzzo bonzzo at twcny.rr.com
Sun Feb 15 11:20:00 EST 2004

Thank you for the reply.

I have been able to put the files on disk readable by the coco using Jeff
Vavasour's  Port.exe.  It was a little confusing at first, but I was able to
get it.

I have had my coco set-up for almost a week now; so bare with me as I play
catch up.  I am finding I am meshing CoCo2 and CoCo3 knowledge together,
problem is I currently only have a CoCo 2 and no one on e-bay is parting
with their 3 at this time.

I thought about the terminal emulation as well (before I was able to get
port.exe to work) and I tried to load my favorite.. Mikeyterm but it didn't
work because I had the coco 3 version.

With that said; if it's not too much trouble, I would appreciate it if you
could make up a disk of the CoCo 2 versions of things.  Hopefully that will
hold me over until someone decides to part with their CoCo 3 on eBay.

Mike