[Coco] Re: New subscription request to list Coco

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sat Feb 14 22:49:18 EST 2004

Hello Dennis -

I'm  do not appear on any lists with this address.  My name is Mike Pittsley
from Syracuse NY, I was very active in the coco community from 1984 - 1990.
very active as in helping running a BBS in the Syracuse area.. how's this..
I was a co-sysop :-)  (hehe words I haven't had the need for in many years)

I am just now re-finding the fun of the CoCo. and wow there is soo much that
I have forgotten.  During my surfing to re-learn how to use the CoCo I ran
across maltedmedia and heard it was still active with coco users.  I thought
this would be a great place to talk with others about the old computer.