[Coco] I'm back

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat Feb 14 13:27:40 EST 2004

Folks, my ISP (Charter Communications) decided to block all incoming
ports into their network for those customers those who either can't
afford to go out and buy a firewall device, or don't know better.  I
guess the inundation of virus finally got to them.  The result is that
any attempts to get to either email or web server for boisypitre.com or
cloud9tech.com resulted in a non-connection.

Our domain name provider (godaddy.com) has made it easy for us to
redirect both web traffic and email traffic to alternate sites, but it
took a couple of days for me to realize what was happening.  Cloud-9's
website and email should be up within a day or so.

Boisy