[Coco] Out of pocket till 03/01/2004

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 9 21:01:43 EST 2004

Dennis;

Can you shut my list feed off till the 1st of March?  I'm going to
upstate MI for the rest of the month to see if I can put the defib
paddles on a tv station in Iron Mountain and get it to breathing
regular again.

Thanks.  Its a great list, but I don't want my mailbox to overflow if
I can help it.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)