[Coco] Princeton B.L.CoCo - Somebody may have done something!

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Feb 4 06:11:28 EST 2004

Hi,

I tried sending a post to Princeton B.L.CoCo and got the following back.

the list.
----

It was not me.

Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>

Hi,

This is just a test and may provide no new information.

I noted that I had no SPAM to clear in my UseNet B.L.CoCo newsgroup folder.

The last SPAM message had the following date.
Saturday, January 31, 2004 7:26 PM

Looking at the mail list at Princeton I noted Messages with dates in Feb
2004, here are the latest ones.