[Coco] Random Numbers in 6809 assembly

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 30 09:34:28 EST 2004

Look at my web pages for downloadable programs. The symmetry program
contains one type of random number generator. In fact, the presence of
source code examples on my site and Roger Taylor's was mentioned on this
list within the last few days.

Try the program PORT.EXE if you are having problems moving files from/to
your PC and Coco, real or emulated. Port comes with the Vavasour emulator.

By the way, I have not been able to tell exactly why you want to emulate
a CHIP8 computer. If it is the challenge of having the Coco emulate
another computer great! If you just want to work with Semigraphics, why
bother. You can download a Semigraphics-24 editor from my site.