[Coco] [Color Computer] Complete Commodore 64 homecomputer on a single chip

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Dec 22 15:59:17 EST 2004

Dave

If it was her idea originally, I would suspect that some company
wanted to do a venture capital agreement and then bring her on as
a contractor. She must have sold someone on the idea and they felt
it was a worth while investment. A lot of small designers ideas get
funded this way. This is one way how venture capital works. In a
way it is good to see this.

Depending on how the aggreement was written up, determines
here profit and what rights she has to the product after so m any
years.

james