[Coco] First game that had a save command?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 16:44:16 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/20/04 10:03:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jriddle at cablespeed.com writes:

Later  on, Burke and Burke released "Daggorpatch", allowing
disk saves.

I remember the text adventure Madness and the Minotaur
having a  save feature, but I'm not sure if it came out
before Daggorath or  not.  Sands of Egypt had one, too.

BTW, anyone know if Chris Burke  from B&B is still around?

Yes, I had Daggorpatch, and sold it recently, along with my DoD  cartridge.
I do recall SoE having a Save, but it was disk and DoD was cart, so I
figured DoD was older.
If Madness and the Minotaur was on cassette, it may be older than dirt, and
the clear winner :-)  --Mike K.