[Coco] Re: M.E.S.S. 6309 error

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Dec 19 23:40:02 EST 2004

At 09:56 PM 12/19/2004, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor wrote:
>>Sorry, I posted my snippet while I was still editing.  I was alternating
>>between using A and B for the bit operation command then storing the same
>>register to 1024, and just got ahead of myself and posted it too quick.
>>However, the bug does exist.
>
>The bug has been reported to the MESS team and corrected. If you want to
>compile MESS, you will get a version that works. Otherwise you will need
>to wait for the next release.

I always wait for the exe version.  I just wanted to tell the list here
that the bug existed in case they were writing 6309 software using
EDTASM6309 or CCASM and couldn't figure out why the programs wouldn't run
in M.E.S.S.  Thanks for reporting the bug... I had it on my to-do list, as
it's been very busy week.

--
Roger Taylor