[Coco] Wow cool! Look at this on ebay.

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 20:16:12 EST 2004

>>Didn't know there were 128K CoCo1 around<<

Neither did I, but there was an upgrade to 256k and 512k using
Banker, and Banker Power Basic.  Supported by J&R Electronics
circa 1985, and Wm. E. Brown.  J&R didn't mention 128k in the
Banker User's Manual intro.  Power Basic was said to have
several/many glitches and wasn't debugged apparently but the
ramdrive option was working, awa OS9 L-1.

The low price on Ebay will contrast with the much higher
shipping cost....

I have not scanned the Banker manuals as yet.