[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Coco 2 Schematics

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Dec 14 12:11:52 EST 2004

> The number of do'ers over
> talkers.

You're right Mark. I for my part would like to be on the "do'er" side.
But it's not my time yet. I'll need about 4 more months to do the next
bigger step in my life. I don't know if I'll have more spare time then,
but at least I should have my head free for *doing* something.
Meanwhile, I enjoy *talking*. I think talking is better than nothing. If
we wouldn't talk, the CoCo community would already be dead. I love to
read what people remember from past times and it's calling back my
memories. I would have forgotten almost everything (I haven't used my
CoCo knowledge for about 15 years). I stay in contact with the CoCo by
talking with both do'ers and talkers. In the last few years I almost
completed my collection. That's a start. Now I have enough machines of
any type (CoCo 1, 1.9, 2, 2.1, 3) to start over with some hardware
projects (I wouldn't have dared this before with just one "holy" CoCo2
around). Let's see which of my software projects are still readable (if
any). However, for the moment I'll stay tuned talking. Just my 0.02 EUR.

Torsten