[Coco] CCASM for Linux

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 17:42:51 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/13/04 7:56:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alxevans at concentric.net writes:

I have a  Playstation2 running Linux/MIPS.

Wow -- you can run programs and real OS on a Playstation?  Can you  actually
get to the Linux OS yourself, or is it a hidden dedicated version that  simply
plays the games you plug in?

Reminds me of the CDi game players that ran on OS=9 on 68K CPU, and some of
the OS-9 jocks here were hoping to find a way to hook up a keyboard and disk
drive and use the box as a computer.  Don't recall that anyone ever made  it.
--Mike K.