[Coco] Re: Coco virus/worms are possible!

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Mon Dec 13 07:48:43 EST 2004

Would it be possible to use such an entry point (typing 'dir') to load code
that patches disk basic, so that future 'dirs' on other floppies -writes-
said code to the floppy, 'infecting' it? (this would of course only be in
effect after loading an infected disk, and before powering off, or
'resetting' basic)

is this possible?