[Coco] CCASM for Linux

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sat Dec 11 13:48:38 EST 2004

At 11:34 AM 12/11/2004, you wrote:

>On 10-Dec-04, at 10:40 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:
>
>>Just a note to those who asked me in the past about whether CCASM would
>>be available for Linux, too.  The answer is yes.  CCASM has been ported
>>to Linux.
>>
>>I'm dealing with a CR/LF issue right now but I should have this worked
>>out by tonight or tomorrow.  Still, no IDE for Linux (sorrrrrry!).
>
>What about for the Mac?

CCASM is written in HLA.  HLA 1.x only runs under Windows and Linux, so I
can only build for those two systems.

HLA 2.x is in development, which is planned to cross-compile/asssemble to
any major platform from any major platform (give or take), but the author
is so busy with concurrent projects that it's a slow movement right now.

--
Roger Taylor