[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Multi-Pak and Speed-Sound Pak

Pierre Fortin pierrefortin at altern.org
Fri Dec 10 16:19:11 EST 2004

Hello Mike,

In user's manual they indicate that it is necessary 16K or 32K with
Extended Basic Color.

Yes it shows 8487bytes with PRINT MEM we have 16k extended BASIC.

Regrettably my x-pad is probably defective because that does not work. I
have just discovered that I have a coco I 16K with Extended Color Basic.
It had an extension of memory probably for 32K there and I removed this
extension because the coco can set only 4k or 16K(jumper) and
maintaining it works in 16K.

Thank you Mike.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM