[Coco] Mary's Newsletter

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 01:19:40 EST 2004

Hello everyone.
Some of you know that I have already started to put together a newsletter. I
would like to have a section of basic programs and also member questions and
answers. So if any of you wish to contribute to either section that would be
great just let me know and we will get you in there. The newsletter will be a
download from Roger Taylors site coco3.com. There is also a discussion in the
forums section of the coco3.com website as well so feel free to post questions
in the forums or here on the list if you would like to contribute.  First issue
is aimed at being ready to download on Jan 5 2005.  So dig out those basic
programs and get em to me guys!
Thanks Mary
Egad its Elad!