[Coco] Christmas Greetings

brjeremy brjeremy at juno.com
Mon Dec 20 16:11:12 EST 2004

Dear friends:

Once again another Christmastide is upon us. It was between Thanksgiving and Christmas of 1986 that I purchased my first CoCo II. Within days after I discovered the Rainbow Magazine. I read each issue cover to cover and began to learn a great deal. Upon joining the online communities at Delphi, Compuserve, and Genie, (all for just 10 cents a minute, remember Delphi's 20 hours for $20.00 price "breakthrough?") I was overwhelmed by the spirit of help and cooperation that existed. Between online, the Rainbow, CoCo clipboard magazine, Farna, and Glenside, and others I continued to learn more about programming and hardware. But most of all, I came to know a wonderful group of people who have shown be much kindness over the years. It was even more wonderful to be able to attend the various Fests and be able to put faces to the names I had come to know, and to love. We have shared times of happiness at I have had the privilege to officiate at some of your marriages, to celebrate the birth of your children, and to share your times of sorrow and assist in the funerals of your loved ones. I cannot imagine the last 20 years of my life without all of you. Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful community.

As has been my custom for many years, I will be remembering the CoCo community in our prayers at Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve. If there is anyone or any special petitions you would like me to offer, please respond to me here or at brjeremy at juno.com, and I will be happy to offer them up.

May God bless you at this holy season.

With all best wishes,
Brother Jeremy, CSJW
brjeremy at juno.com