[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: for sale

Cord G. Coslor - Celebrity Direct Entertainment CDEntertainment at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 4 09:39:43 EST 2004

If any of you happen to be in SW Florida today (Sat) or Sunday, December 5,
we're having a garage sale and a lot of classics and their software are
available. Mainly 8-bits, such as TRS-80s, Apples, Commodores, Atari, etc.,
etc., etc.

Its at 2587 Lakeshore Circle in Port Charlotte, Florida. Directly off of Hwy
41 at West Tarpon Blvd.

Sincerely,

-----
|  Celebrity Direct Entertainment
|  PO Box 494314 - Port Charlotte, FL - 33949
|  phone: 941.624.2254  fax: 309.218.1426
| www.CelebrityDirect.net  *  CDE at CelebrityDirect.net
| AOL IM: CelebDirectEnt:
: