[Coco] Re: Antwerp Computer Gebruikers

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Aug 30 19:45:36 EDT 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:26:08 -0700
  "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:

> [...]

I rust thank you :)  Given the weather, it's
understandable why the Goth scene is so big up here.  BTW,
it doesn't rain in Seattle, it's just a constant drizzle.

>> I wear
>> sunglasses and a t-shirt when it rains, I drink way too
>> much caffiene, and I dip my fries in tartar sauce.  And
>> am proud of it :)
>>
>> We have this thing up here in the Seattle area about the
>> Californification of Washington State.
>
>I always thought it was Oregon that didn't like
>Californificators.

It was pretty bad up here back in the days of Emmet Watson
(a newspaper writer) who really started the movement.  If
you were to look at all the deforestation in King County,
which is were Seattle is located, you'd understand.  I've
sort of accepted the fact that it's not just Californians
or other out-fo-staters to blame, but it's the
Washingtonians who sell off the property that are the
reason for the changes.

BTW Neil, one of the techs just came back from BC (your
neck of the woods) with some Rave Roasted Chicken Potato
Chips, that actually do taste like chicken.  I never
thought I'd eat a chip that tastes like chicken.

Well, let me steer this back to a on-topic discussion.
 Who on this list is from the Left-Coast (US and Canada)

Jim